Monday 10 June 2024

Post production tools

When I was editing my first and final edits, one tool that I had used was the trimming tool. This was because the beginning of the clips used was not necessary. This is why I was able to use the trimming tool to ensure that I was able to use the portion of the clip I had needed. This is shown in the picture below:


Another technique that I had used in my edits was the use of adding in different sound tracks. This was because I had wanted to build on suspense and be able to introduce the film. In order for me to use this, I was able to insert all of the tracks I had needed by dragging them in. This had allowed me to place them where I had needed to. This is shown in the picture below:


Another editing tool that I had used in my short film was eliminating the sound in some of the video clips. This was because in those clips, there was recorded audio that was not needed in my drafts as I was able to put in my own audio. This is shown in the clips below:


Another editing tool that I had to use in my edits was changing the colour correction. This was because some of the scenes were too bright and I needed to adjust them. I did this by dragging and changing the colour correction to make it suit my short film. This is shown in the pictures below:


Finally another editing tool I had used in my edits was adding in gifs for making the hacking parts more realistic. I had done this by inserting the picture from the computer and therefore moving it to where I needed to. This is shown in the picture below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production Week 13