Tuesday 7 May 2024

Production Setup Reflection

Attached below are pictures of the pre-production documents that I used throughout my filming. I used these documents to stay on track on what I needed to film. 




Attached below are pictures of me setting up the lighting equipment and showcasing what the overall rooms looked like when I was about to film. 


Attached below are pictures of myself using the camera and changing up the settings to match the other scenes of my production. 





Attached below is a picture of me using a digital audio recorder to record the sounds of me banging on the table. 

Throughout the production of my short film I had to look at the health and safety regulation. This allowed me to ensure that no one was going to get injured throughout the production stage of my unit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production Week 13